Being a new blogger I decided to write a small post with 5 unknown facts about myself.
- The name “My Crazy Brood” came from 11 year old Becky. We were at a family fun day during the summer holidays and Betty was asked to take part in a game and was asked who she was with, she answered “That crazy family over there!” When I decided to start the blog, the name seemed perfect but sadly My Crazy Family was taken so I used My Crazy Brood instead
- We live in North Wales near the sea. I was born in England and moved to Wales when I was 6 but hubby is born and bread Wales.
- Although I’ve lived in Wales since I was 6, I can only speak a little Welsh. When I left primary at 11 I was fluent, but living with English speaking families in an English speaking tourist town and attending a secondary school which allowed me to get away with doing all my work in English and even speaking English in my Welsh class meant I had forgotten most of it when I left school. I do try for the kids sake and when I worked in a well-known supermarket in a nearby Welsh speaking tourist town I did my best to speak Welsh to the customers I heard speaking Welsh.
- I suffer from anxiety, low self esteem and I can be a recluse. Choosing to spend my time alone, but then I get jealous when I see my friends having fun and hanging out together, even if they asked me to join them and I was the one who declined. Even my hobbies are lonely hobbies, such as reading and researching my family tree.
- All my children have names beginning with R, as does hubby and myself!
If you have any other questions or anything you’d like to know. Comment down below.